3 Actions to Fight the Flu
- Get a flu vaccine.
- Take everyday actions to stop the spread of the germs. Wash your hands often, and cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze.
- Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them.
Recommended by the CDC.
How much does a flu shot cost?
- Flu shots are only $35 if we are unable to bill your insurance.
- Many insurance plans cover a flu vaccine.
- Some Medicare B plans are also accepted.
No Appointment Necessary
All of our pharmacy managers administer vaccines.
If you’re in the area, just stop by. Or call ahead to be certain an immunizing pharmacist will be available the day you plan to get your flu shot.
Prices have been updated for 2018.